- Owner: Ministry of Health.
- Employer: Ministry of Public Works and Housing.
- Survices: Supervision of Construction.
The total area of the project: 1760.67 m 2.
-First phase :-
Supervising the proposed four-storey building with a total area of (1516 m2) in addition to exterior works and external walls, paved courtyards.
- Second basement floor level (147.94) m2 (Boiler room + generator room + diesel room + warehouse)
- First basement floor level (464.32) m2 (garage can accommodate (9) cars + warehouse)
- Ground floor area (537.38) m2 (offices, clinics, emergency rooms, waiting rooms, sanitary units, pharmacy, laboratory, kitchen)
- First floor with an area of (310.82) m2 (maternity clinics, children's clinic, teeth, medical records) The
-Second phase :-
Design and supervision of the addition of a radiology room on the ground floor and the transfer of the laboratory to the first floor through the expansion of the first floor area (130.63) m2.
-Third phase :-
Design and supervision of the addition of housing for doctors consisting of two bedrooms and two bathrooms and a living room and kitchen by expanding the first floor area (114.04) m2